The 9130 is constantly monitoring power conditions— regulating both voltage and frequency. Even when presented with the most severe power problems, this UPS’s output remains within three percent of nominal voltage.
With a wide input voltage range, the 9130 does not depend on batteries to smooth out minor power fluctuations. Batteries are conserved for those times when utility power is highly unstable or completely out. If an outage occurs, the 9130 runs from the battery with zero interruption in power, making this an ideal UPS for sensitive and critical equipment.
• Protects against downtime, data loss and process interruption by providing continuous, clean power
• Offers premium performance with a 0.9 power factor and >95 percent efficiency
• Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM® battery charging technology
• Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical systems or processes
• Provides installation flexibility with a choice of rack or tower designs, both conserving valuable space
• Ensures data and system integrity with power management software
• Provides a two year limited warranty, Warranty+, Startup+, Warranty+ Silver and Warranty+ Gold service options available.