As an industry professional, and because of rising energy costs and the business need for energy efficient performance, you’ll be looking for ways to reduce costs and consumption. The Eaton 9PX UPS enables you to secure all your mission-critical applications, giving you the reductions in energy usage and costs you need.
Eaton 9PX UPS key benefits.
• Constantly monitors power conditions and regulating voltage and frequency
• Up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high-efficiency mode
• 0.9 power factor delivers 28% more power than any UPS in its class
• Compact rack/tower versatile form factor, delivering up to 5400W in only 3U and 10kW in only 6U
Features that set the Eaton 9PX UPS apart.
• New graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen which tilts 45° for ease-of viewing
• Metering energy consumption – kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or our own Intelligent Power® Software
• Availability and flexibility – The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems
• Paralleling functionality to achieve twice the power of unitary products using HotSync technology
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical devices (5 and 6kVA 1:1 UPS)
• Serial, USB and relay connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card
• Intelligent Power® Software compatible with all major OS including virtualisation software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS
• Eaton ABM® battery management technology for longer battery life
• Plus, add more runtime with up to 12 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary