The Back-UPS 700 by APC protects your electronic equipment from damage due to power outages, surges and spikes while providing short term battery power during an outage. The Back-UPS 700 features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for your electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and power outages. Specifically designed to protect your equipment and network connection in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700 ensures maximum productivity and work efficiency.
LED Indicator and Audible Alarms: Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): “Double boost and single trim” AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations without using the battery, allowing you to work indefinitely through inconsistent power, saving battery life for outages.
• 3 Battery Backup and Surge Protected Sockets Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out, so you can protect your work and save your data.
• USB Connectivity and PowerChute Software: USB Connectivity and PowerChute Software Use your computer to access additional power protection and management features:
o Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
o Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions
o Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
o Monitors and displays power and battery status
• Data Line Surge Protection: Guards against damaging surges and spikes traveling over an analog phone line.
• Push Button Circuit Breaker: Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and protects your fuse box and electronics from electrical damage.
• Automatic Diagnostic Testing: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
• 2 Yr Warranty: APC offers a 2 year warranty with free technical phone and online support, providing customer peace of mind.
• Easy to use “one step” battery connector.