Performance and Efficiency
• 9PX 2kVA UPS is designed to provide 0.9 power factor powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
• With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor.
Availability and Flexibility
• 9PX 2000 is available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, for easy
replacement of the UPS.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
• The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
• 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdown of non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.
• 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments
and cloud orchestrations tools.