Performance and Efficiency
• 9PX is the first UPS in its class to provide Unity power factor (VA=W). It delivers 11% more power than any other UPS as well as powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiencylevel to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
• With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor, the 9PX is the most compact solution delivering up to 3000W in only 2U.
Availability and Flexibility
• 9PX 2200 & 3000 are available in RT2U format (optimised for rack mounting) or RT3U (for tower or short-depth racks), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as standard on HotSwap version) for easy replacement of the UPS.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
• The graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
• 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent PowerTM Software.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.
• 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton’s Intelligent Power
• Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualisation environments and cloud orchestrations tools.