• The Eaton 5S UPS provides effective power protection, even in disturbed electrical environments. Voltage fluctuations are automatically corrected using an AVR device (booster/fader), without needing the batteries.
• The 5S not only provides a supply with battery backup to keep equipment operating during power cuts, but also provides effective protection against damaging surges.
• The 5S protects networked equipment from “back door” power surges coming through Ethernet, internet or telephone lines.
• The 5S’s periodic automatic battery testing ensures early detection if a battery needs to be replaced.
• The easy-to-replace battery helps to extend the UPS service life.
• The 5S can be installed vertically over or under a desk, or horizontally under a screen. Its compact, slimline form factor even allows it to be easily integrated into environments with space constraints.
• The 5S features an HID-compliant USB port, for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac OS/Linux). The 5S is also compatible with Eaton UPS Companion power management software.
• Reduce wasted energy consumption from standby power drain of connected peripheral equipment with ECO Control function (850-1600VA models).
Ideal for protecting:
• Business Telephony
• Network devices
• Point-of-sale equipment