APC’s Back-UPS 350EI, 500EI and 650EI offer guaranteed power protection for computers and other electronics in your home or business. Models provide enough battery backup power so you can work through short length power outages as well as safeguard your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. Together with a variety of standard features, APC’s Back-UPS 350EI, 500EI and 650EI are perfect choices to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
• LED Indicator and Audible Alarms: Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
• 4 IEC Outlets:
o 3 battery backup and surge protection Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out or fluctuates at dangerous levels, so you can protect your work and save your data.
o 1 surge protection only Protect your secondary electronics from harmful surges and spikes without reducing battery capacity used to run primary electronics during power outages.
• USB /Serial Connectivity and PowerChute Software: Use your computer to access additional power protection and management features:
o Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
o Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions
o Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
o Monitors and displays power and battery status
• Telephone Data Line Surge Protection: Guards against surges and spikes traveling over an analog phone line.
• Push Button: Circuit Breaker Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and protects your fuse box and electronics from electrical damage.
• Automatic Diagnostic Testing: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
• 2 Yr Warranty: APC offers a 2 year warranty with free technical phone and online support, providing customer peace of mind.