• Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Battery-protected and surge-only outlets – Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
• Intelligent battery management – Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Safety-agency approved – Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Serial connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• USB connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).