The Back-UPS Pro series offers your home and business guaranteed power protection for high performance computer systems, routers/modems, external storage devices, game consoles and other electronics. Abundant backup power, auto shutdown software and protection from damaging surges and spikes are coupled with the Back-UPS Pro’s energy saving features, voltage regulation, LCD display and other premium features to make these the perfect units to protect your data and keep you available.
• LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) gives utility and battery backup the status.
• Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects voltage fluctuations so you can work indefinitely through brownouts and overvoltages.
• “Battery Backup & Surge Protected” Outlets keep a CPU, monitor and other critical devices running when the power goes out or fluctuates outside safe levels.
• “Surge Only” Outlets protect printers, faxes or other equipment without reducing battery capacity. (Includes powersaving “Controlled” outlets).
• Data Line Surge Protection guards against surges and spikes traveling over 10/100/1000 Base-T (gigabit) Ethernet network data lines.
• PowerChute Software lets you use your computer to access additional power protection and management features:
– Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
– Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions
– Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
– Monitors and displays power and battery status Push Button Circuit Breaker enables quick recovery from overloads.
• 3 Yr Warranty for US and Canada, $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy (US and Canada), free technical phone and online support.
• Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready when you need it. External Battery Pack
• Compatibility dramatically increases run time. (BR1500G only)